I love serving fresh bread with dinner, the aroma in the kitchen sets the tone for the evening! This Tuscan Herb French Bread makes the perfect addition to your dinner, it smells amazing and is full of flavor. And it uses all-purpose flour!
If you weren’t aware you can easily have fresh bread with minimal work on your end; no stirring, no kneading, no hassle. With a bread machine you can have homemade fresh bread with less than 5 minutes of your time and energy.
This Tuscan Herb French Bread for your bread machine not only taste amazing but smells wonderful also! It’s full of delicious herbs, either fresh or dried whatever’s available to you. Best of all it’s easy and will have everyone reaching for seconds!
This post may contain affiliate links, thanks for supporting this blog.
TUSCAN HERB FRENCH BREAD RECIPE
This Tuscan Herb French Bread is a favorite of my families, for dinner time.
It pairs well with so many dishes, and there’s nothing better than having a slice of homemade fresh bread with dinner.
It taste amazing whether you use dried herbs or fresh herbs, so use whatever is available to you.
We’ve been making our own bread for a while now, and it’s not loaded with sugar or preservatives. No packaging either, which is another plus.
Can I use other flours? Although I have yet to try using other flours, I’ve had a few people mention using bread flour instead of AP flour. And also someone mentioned using half AP and Whole Wheat.
Can I use fresh herbs? Yes, substitute the dried herbs for a combined mixture of two tablespoons a little heavier on the rosemary side – chopped herbs.
If you’re new to making your own bread in a bread machine, I highly suggest checking out this recipe and the easy steps. It’s your basic white bread recipe, perfect for beginners or seasoned bakers, it’s a very well loved recipe.
LOOKING FOR MORE BREAD RECIPES?
We really are huge fans of bread in our house and have some form of homemade bread in the kitchen every week. From sweet breads to basic loafs;
- Banana Zucchini Bread
- Basic White Bread Machine Recipe
- English Muffin Bread in the Bread Machine
- Sourdough Focaccia Bread
WHAT GOES WELL WITH TUSCAN HERB FRENCH BREAD?
Tuscan Herb French Bread Machine Recipe
- Bread Machine
- 3 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 tsp Dried Rosemary
- 1/8 tsp Dried Ground Thyme
- 1/2 tsp Dried Basil Leaves
- 1/2 tsp Dried Oregano Leaves
- 1 cup Luke Warm Water
- 1 1/2 tsp Sea Salt
- 1/2 tsp Garlic Powder
- 3 Tbsp White Sugar
- 2 1/2 tsp Instant Dry Yeast
- 3 cups All-Purpose Flour
- Get your bread machine out and plug in. In a small bowl stir your dried herbs and olive oil together and set aside.
- Then pour the ingredients into the basket of the bread machine preferably in this order; Water, Salt, Sugar, Yeast, Olive Oil mixture and then Flour.
- Close the lid; set your machine to French setting, 1.5 lb loaf and light crust. Click start and you'll have beautiful fresh flavorful bread in about 3 1/2 hours.
- When the bread is done, carefully remove it from the basket and let sit on counter for 5 min.
- Best enjoyed warm; plain, with butter, olive oil or a dip.