This Juicy Oven Baked Chicken is a crowd pleaser, it’s moist and full of flavor! Made with only a couple ingredients, including mayo.
Chicken is the number one meat our family consumes, it’s reasonably priced and we all love the flavor of it. This Juicy Oven Baked Chicken recipe is our go-to way of making chicken. It’s easy, full of flavor, moist because the chicken absorbs the fats in the mayo so well. We probably have this for dinner every other week, and we don’t get sick of it. Mmm…
This post may contain affiliate links, thanks for supporting this blog.
JUICY OVEN BAKED CHICKEN
After preparing your dinner, and sitting down to eat it. It’s such a bummer to find out it’s dry. One of the easiest ways to keep chicken moist, is using mayo. I’ve found it keeps the chicken more moist, than using any oil.
I appreciate this recipe very much, it is so simple to make. No skill in the kitchen is needed, your kids can help you prepare it. Everyone loves it, and it taste like a lot of work was put into making it.
After trying this chicken recipe, it’ll be your new favorite way to cook chicken!
We usually pair this chicken with our favorite roasted potatoes!
Changing up the herbs? If you’d like to change up the herb mixture, or use fresh herbs – go for it – it’ll still taste amazing. Choose what you, and/or your family has available or likes.
Can’t have dairy? If you need to go dairy free, opt out for no cheese. We’ve tried it without the parmesan and still taste great. Or add vegan parmesan cheese.
LOOKING FOR MORE CHICKEN RECIPES?
- Instant Pot Chicken Orzo
- Curry Chicken Sandwiches & Almonds
- Chicken Enchiladas Casserole
- Mushroom Zucchini Chicken
- And of course check out 50 different spicy chicken recipes!
Juicy Oven Baked Chicken
- 1 lb boneless, skinless chicken breast
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp dried basil
- 1/2 tsp dried oregano
- 1/4 tsp dried thyme
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese
- salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 350°. While oven is preheating, spray a baking dish with nonstick cooking spray. Set aside.
- Season chicken with salt, and pepper. Place them in the baking dish.
- In a small bowl; combine the mayo, lemon juice, garlic, basil, oregano, thyme, and parmesan cheese.
- With a spoon, spread the mixture onto the chicken evenly. If you'd like you can sprinkle a little more parmesan cheese on top.
- Bake for 30-45 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through.