Can you handle the heat? Whether you’re looking for a mildly hot recipe that the whole family can enjoy or something more intense. Let’s kick up the heat with these delicious chicken recipes found here.
My family loves a little kick, some more than others. My husband loves it intense, he’s got a hot sauce right now called “Colon Cleaner”, my oldest really likes spicy foods too. I like medium, definitely can’t handle as much as my husband and son. The youngest can handle very mild but I’m sure her palate will grow.
Eating spicy foods can be very good for your health; it can help with your gut health, heart health, boost your metabolism, and helps control your appetite. If you’ve got IBS, IBD, dyspepsia, acid reflux or GERD and you experience stomach ache and/or heartburn you should avoid spicy foods. I suffer from acid reflux but still enjoy spicy foods occasionally, I just take steps to help relieve it.
If you’re not a fan of spice but would like to be, or maybe you want to try a recipe but worried it’s going to be too spicy. Try adding less spice then the recipe calls for, substitute it for something milder or completely leave certain spices out.
If you love spicy chicken, you’ll want to save this collection of recipes. A list of 50 different recipes from some amazing bloggers.
50 SPICY CHICKEN RECIPES – BRING ON THAT HEAT!
Find American BBQ, Asian, Indian, Mexican inspired; recipes for the grill, slow cooker, instant pot and so many more spicy chicken recipes below.
- Air Fryer Nashville Hot Chicken by Sugar and Soul
- Air Fryer Chicken Wings by Sugar and Soul
- Easy Volcano Chicken by Bubba Pie
- Best Buffalo Chicken Dip by The Forked Spoon
- Easy Baked Buffalo Chicken by The Forked Spoon
- Easy Cast Iron Skillet Buffalo Ranch Chicken by Two Kids and a Coupon
- Slow Cooker Hot Chicken by The Magical Slow Cooker
- Homemade Cajun Jambalaya by Love Tabitha
- Slow Cooker Coconut Chicken Curry by Love Tabitha
- Chipotle Chicken by Cooked by Julie
- Lemon & Lime Marmalade Citrus-Spiked Chicken by In the Playroom
- Fried Turkish Style Chicken by Love Tabitha
- Buffalo Chicken Sliders by Six Figure Dish
- Sweet & Spicy Chicken Thighs by 24 Bite
- Hattie B’s Nashville Hot Chicken by The Good Hearted Woman
- Green Pozole with Chicken by Home Jobs By Mom
- Instant Pot Murgh Makhani by A Pinch of Adventure
- Chicken Verde Soup- Gluten Free by A Pinch of Adventure
- One Pot Chicken Rogan Josh by Jack Slobodian
- Jerk Chicken Wings by Debs Daily Dish
- Spicy Chicken Marinade by Debs Daily Dish
- Jalapeno Marinade Grilled Chicken by Ann’s Entitled Life
- Lazy Slow Cooker Honey Hot Wings by The Lazy Slow Cooker
- Southern Chicken Stew by The Cagle Diaries
- Instant Pot Salsa Chicken by Mom Foodie
- Firecracker Chicken by Dinner at the Zoo
- Chicken Enchilada Casserole by Love Tabitha
- Kung Pao Chicken by Budget Delicious
- Buffalo Chicken Stuffed Shells by Flavor Mosaic
- Instant Pot Achiote Chicken(Pollo Pibil) by Flavor Mosaic
- Mississippi Chicken by Sula and Spice
- Slow Cooker BBQ Peach Chicken Thighs with a Cayenne Kick by Kim Schob
- Better than the buffet Chinese Pepper Chicken by Sugar & Spice Mama
- Southwestern Chicken Soup by Kim Schob
- Traditional 6 Ingredient Vietnamese Chicken Satay by Sugar & Spice Mama
- Keto Jalapeno Popper Chicken by How to do Keto
- Buffalo Chicken Salad by Mighty Mrs.
- Chicken Korma Recipe by Healthy Recipes 101
- Chicken Malai Tikka Boti by I Knead to Eat
- Honey Sriracha Chicken Lettuce Wraps by Food Meanderings
- Spicy Chinese Cashew Chicken by Flavor Mosaic
- One-Pot West African Spicy Chicken Peanut Stew by All That’s Jas
- Chicken Tikka Masala Recipe by Masala Herb
- Slow Cooker Chicken Nachos by Katy Kicker
- Buffalo Chicken Pasta Bake by Always Use Butter
- Buffalo Chicken Quesadillas by Always Use Butter
- Chicken Dhansak by Greedy Gourmet
- Grilled Spatchcock Chicken by Another Food Blogger
- Instant Pot Butter Chicken by Pavanis Kitchen
HELPFUL KITCHEN TOOLS:
- If your kitchen doesn’t already have a cast iron skillet, I highly suggest adding one. They are great, easy to use and clean. And make your food taste even better.
- A skillet is a must and this stainless steal one is good, as well as the cast iron one above.
- Measuring Cups & Spoons, these are the ones I have and they’re great – cheap, functional, easy to clean and good quality.
- Grinder – we use our grinder daily, from grinding coffee to spices.
- Food Processor
- Mixing bowls – I absolutely love these mixing bowls.
Don’t forget to save to your Pinterest board!