These cookies are so easy to make, and only 3 ingredients needed. Everyone will love this delicious cookie, pair it with your morning coffee/tea or as a dessert.
A delicious sweet, buttery and crunchy cookie everyone will love. Very easy and quick to make, no experience needed.
This post may contain affiliate links, thanks for supporting this blog.
GRAHAM CRACKER COOKIE RECIPE
When I think about cheesecake, sure the cream cheese part is amazing, but I especially love the graham cracker crust. It’s flaky, buttery, sweet, and crunchy. I can’t be the only one?
These cookies taste even better than cheesecake crust; sweet, crunchy and buttery. One of the simplest cookies I’ve ever made, and boy are they oh so delicious!
This recipe was originally found in my husband’s grandma’s recipe book, I love a good old fashioned recipe!
Enjoy these cookies with your morning cup of coffee/tea, as an ice cream topper or just plain!
Whether you’re new to baking or seasoned, this recipe is perfect for anyone. It taste amazing, and is so easy to make. This would be a perfect cookie to make with the kids. And chances are you probably have all the ingredients in your pantry!
LOOKING FOR MORE COOKIE RECIPES?
We have huge sweet tooth’s in our house. We also love to be in the kitchen baking cookies, and if I could have a fresh baked batch daily – I would!
- No Bake Oatmeal Cookies
- Coconut Oil Shortbread Cookies
- Best Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Ritz Cookies
- Sugar Cookies
Graham Cracker Cookies
- 12 graham crackers double sided
- 3/4 cup unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- chopped walnuts optional
- Preheat oven to 325°, line a cookie sheet with parchment paper, and place 12 double sided graham crackers down next to each other.
- In a small sauce pan, over medium heat, bring your sugar and butter to a rolling boil for two minutes.
- Remove pan from heat, and evenly pour the mixture over the graham crackers. If you'd like to sprinkle chopped walnuts, do so now.
- Bake for 6 minutes at 325°, they will harden up outside of the oven.
- Let cookies cool completely on cookie sheet, before serving. When cooled, remove from cookie sheet, and enjoy!