We all know there’s nothing better than home-cooked foods; you know what’s in the dish, it’s healthier, it enhances happiness, and not to mention saves you money.
Cooking from scratch isn’t always easy though. You may not have the knowledge, or skill. Or, maybe you don’t have the time or ability.
But you still want that home-cooked meal, and don’t want/can’t afford it from a restaurant.
There are some short cuts you can make when cooking from home. Like using ready made dough! I think just about everyone in their lifetime has used one before. They’re so convenient, and easy.
Even though I know how to make pie crust, I often use the pre-made crusts and will just add egg wash, butter and/or sugar to the top to make it taste exactly like homemade. Or how about chicken and dumplings, the pre-made biscuits are just so easy to use.
I’ve got a list of so many delicious semi home-cooked recipes below for you to try.
OVER 30 PREMADE DOUGH RECIPES
Find over 30 recipes for using pre-made dough; using pie crust, biscuits, pizza, and crescent rolls. Lots of different recipes for desserts, non-desserts, and holidays.
- Easy Blueberry & Goat Cheese Puff Pastry Bites by Straight to the Hips, Baby
- Baked Turkey Meatball Braided Sandwich by Thrifty Jinxy
- Turkey Bacon and Crescent Roll Appetizer by Fit As A Fiddle Life
- Stuffed Sloppy Joe Mac & Cheese Biscuit Bomb by Simply Well Balanced
- Stuffed Crust Pizza Muffins by Simply Well Balanced
- Slow Cooker Mexican Bubble Up Casserole by The Magical Slow Cooker
- Slow Cooker Chicken & Dumplings by The Magical Slow Cooker
- Air Fryer Unsloppy Joes Biscuit Pockets by XOXO Bella
- Cheesy Chili Bombs by This Mama Loves
- Louisiana Meat Pies by Cooking & Cussing
- Pimento Cheeseburger Hand Pie by Cooking & Cussing
- Mini Cheesy Calzones by Aleka’s Get-Together
- Easy Air Fryer Cheesy Garlic Crescent Rolls by Munchy Goddess
- Easy Pizza Muffins Kids Can Make by Saving Talents
- Biscuit & Gravy Casserole by Fantabulosity
- Sensational Doritos Taco Pie by The Savvy Mama Lifestyle
- Taco Crescent Ring by Feast for a Fraction
- Mushroom Palmiers by Savvy Mama Lifestyle
- Apple Pie by Love Tabitha
- Air Fryer Donut Holes by Love Tabitha
- Pumpkin Monkey Bread by Love Tabitha
- Caramel Monkey Bread by Neighbor Food Blog
- Cinnamon Roll Apple Cobbler by She’s Not Cookin
- Baked Caramel Apple Crescent Rolls by Thrifty Jinxy
- Homemade Strawberry Pop Tarts by The Six Figure Dish
- Lemon Cream Cheese Bars by Cooked by Julie
- Apple Pie Bites by Amanda’s Cookin’
- Cinnamon Roll Pie by The Short Order Cook
- Indiana Sugar Cream Pie by The Short Order Cook
- Shortcut Strawberry Cinnamon Rolls by Big Bears Wife
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Croissants by Spice and Sugar Mama
- Quick & Easy Apple Cinnamon Rolls by This Mama Loves
- Air Fred Oreos With Crescent Rolls by Everyday Family Cooking
- Skull Cherry Pies by Semi Homemade Recipes – Here’s a great skull shaped mold pan.
- Mummy Halloween Hot Dogs by XOXO Bella
- Easy Cheesy Christmas Tree Pull Apart Bread by Salt & Spoon
- Easter Bunny Cookie Sandwiches by Finding Zest
This post may contain affiliate links, thanks for supporting this blog. And thank you to so many amazing bloggers for submitting your recipes for this post.
HELPFUL KITCHEN TOOLS:
- Having an air fryer, and a slow-cooker in your kitchen would make some of these recipes so easy to make.
- If your kitchen doesn’t already have a cast iron skillet, I highly suggest adding one. They are great, easy to use and clean. And make your food taste even better.
- Measuring Cups & Spoons, these are the ones I have and they’re great – cheap, functional, easy to clean and good quality.
- Mixing bowls – I absolutely love these mixing bowls.
Have your eye on any of the recipes above?
Pin it to your Pinterest board for later!