Does your household decorate for each season or maybe just the holidays? I especially love to decorate for Fall and Halloween, I love the colors, scents and pumpkin everything – it’s the start of the best time of year.
The thing about changing out the decorations each holiday and/or season, it can easily get pricey. It doesn’t have to be though, there are so many ways to save money on decorations. After each holiday, I check out the sales, I also check out what thrift shops have. Another great idea to save money is by upcycling items.
Plus upcycling is a good for the earth, it’s a great and easy way to be more sustainable.
There are so many wonderful upcycled ideas floating the web, here are over 25 upcycled fall ideas. So many great ideas, I’d love to make some fabric pumpkins and a wreath this year. What about you?
HELPFUL UPCYCLING TOOLS:
- Good paintbrushes are a great thing to have
- Hot glue gun is essential to upcycling
- Tool Kit with measuring tape, hammer, screw driver and so much more.
- Mod Podge
OVER 25 UPCYCLED FALL DECOR IDEAS
Find farmhouse style, pumpkins, apples, wreaths and more ideas to upcycle items that may otherwise end up in the landfill.
- Make your own DIY Farmhouse Style Tiered Tray from Thrift Store Items by Bathtub Rings and Artsy Things
- Glam Fall Vase on the Cheap by My Design Rules
- How to Make a Wood Pumpkin for Thanksgiving by Dad Life Lessons
- No Sew Fabric Pumpkins – Upcycled your old shirts and sweaters by Pink Fortitude
- Tips for how to make a DIY Planter from Upcycled Containers by Cook Eat Go
- Junkin Pumpkins by Pink Fortitude
- Fabric Pumpkin Tutorial for Beginners by Organized 31
- Fabric Pumpkin Tutorial – 90’s grunge shirt by Organized 31
- Soda Bottle Pumpkins by Organized 31
- Decorating Glass Jars for Fall by Organized 31
- DIY Pumpkin Mason Jar Craft for Fall by Ruffles and Rainboots
- Pumpkin Succulent Planter by Gym, Craft, Laundry
- Easy Decoupage Harvest Pumpkin by Gym, Craft, Laundry
- Make a planter out of a thrifted item & Upcycling with Goodwill by Love, Tabitha
- Apple Votive Holder by Gym, Craft, Laundry
- DIY Moss Pumpkin by A Happy Home in Holland
- Elegant DIY Fall Wreath by 5 Minutes For Mom
- DIY Pallet Laundry Shelf by Cook Eat Go
- How to make fabric pumpkin out of scrap fabric by Sustain My Craft Habit
- Upcycled Halloween Decorations by Totally the Bomb
- DIY Mummy Door Decor by Totally the Bomb
- DIY Sweater Candles by Legally Crafty Blog
- Fall Sign made with pallet wood and leather by Making Manzanita
- White Pumpkin Decor by Making Manzanita
- Create Rustic Fall Tablescape by Making Manzanita
- Fall Seasonal Wreath Makeover by Amy Lanham
- DIY Fall Wreath by Amy Lanham
This post may contain affiliate links, thanks for supporting this blog. And thank you to so many amazing bloggers for submitting your projects for this post.
Want to try any of these upcycled Fall projects?
Pin it to your Pinterest board for later!
Kenyatta Harris says
What a great collection of fall decor projects. Thanks for including my project.