This post may contain affiliate links, which means I earn a small commission, at no cost to you, if you make a purchase through a link.
Are you shopping for a baby this year? First time parent needing ideas for your little one, or maybe your a grandparent, or maybe you’re sponsoring a baby this year for Christmas.
Whomever you’re shopping for, let me help guide you on shopping this year!
I will try finding the best deals and please take advantage of Amazon Primes free shipping, if you aren’t a member yet, you can sign up for their 30 day free trial.
- One of our favorites when my daughter was a baby was the Baby Merlin’s Magic Sleepsuit! No joke, they are magic. We had one for each size and wore it nightly. She wouldn’t go to sleep without it. Comes in white, pink or blue, 3-6 months and 6-9 months. This Christmas give the gift of rest for both baby and parent. Take 15% OFF Your First Purchase today 10/18 – Use Code: BMC15
- The Fisher Price Deluxe Sit-Me-Up is another one that was great when my daughter was young. Provides a safe place to play and/or snack. It folds flat for easy storage to travel with it. Comes in a few different designs.
- These fox pajamas from Burt’s Bees is adorable! 100% cotton, newborn to 9 months and they do have other styles if foxes aren’t your thing. Prices range from $7-28.
- The 12″ Soft Baby Doll is perfect for a child’s first doll. Choose from a girl doll; beige, brown, peach and even a boy.
- The Summer Pop ‘n Play Playard was another great one we had. It’s perfect for indoor and outdoor use. Plenty of space to keep your child safe while they play. This is perfect for the beach, camping, park or maybe you don’t want your animals jumping on the baby while playing inside. It easily folds up for transportation. Although the one pictured (and the one we had) is currently unavailable, here is the same one without the canopy cover and you can shop similar ones too.
- Of course I’ll always suggest an Ergobaby Carrier, we used them until my baby was too big. They were great for getting anything done while your child is young, grocery shopping with a tired baby was a breeze with the carrier, it made hiking easy too. Ergobaby just came out with a 3-in-1 Bouncer too! From newborn, infant to a functioning toddler seat.
- The V-Tech Sit-to-Stand Learning Walker comes in a few different options, but it will provide your little one with hours of fun and helps develop those fine motor skills!
- Can’t go wrong with some Munchkin Wild Animal Baby Bath Toy Squirts, comes in a 8 pack. Helps make bath time fun and develop fine motor skills. $12.99, but don’t forget to click on the coupon code to save $3.25. Makes a great stocking stuffer as well.
- I found this when my daughter was already one, I wish I had found it sooner. The oogiebear was so convenient when there was a bugger bothering her but it was hard to get out with fingers.
I hope these ideas helped you in some way and guide you on shopping for the baby in your life! Most of these things we used, loved and recommend. Happy Holidays!
Are you looking for other gift ideas this year? Check out the Holiday Gift Guide that is packed with ideas for everyone on your list.