This post contains affiliate links, which means I earn a small commission, at no cost to you, if you make a purchase through a link.
Are you shopping for a baby this year? First time parent needing ideas for your little one, or maybe your a grandparent, or maybe you’re sponsoring a baby this year for Christmas.
Whomever you’re shopping for, let me help guide you on shopping this year!
I will try finding the best deals and please take advantage of Amazon Primes free shipping, if you aren’t a member yet, you can sign up for their 30 day free trial.
• How about some adorable holiday footed sleepwear? These are great for babies during the winter months. Great price for a 2 pack!
• NumNum makes a great beginner spoon set for babies! Choose from a few different colors.
• Such a fun stuffed sensory toy for babies, the Caterpillar comes in a couple different colors. Amazing deal too!
• This Bumpy ball is perfect for babies, helps them develop motor skills and it’s under $15.
• The Smily Mia Teething Toys is the perfect Christmas gift for your little one this season. 0-6 months old, under $10, few different colors to choose from.
• I love this portable baby play mat, if rainbows aren’t really your thing choose a different design. Great price, easy to clean and carry around.
• Another fun toy for babies is this VTech rattle and singing puppy. Under $10, and easy to carry around.
• Both my kids had something similar to this VTech Sit to Stand Walker and they loved it. Choose from 4 different colors.
• A baby playmat was a must in our household. Loved by all babies! This one works for newborns to toddlers.
• We had these cups with my daughter and they were great! Choose from a few different colors, they also make awesome snack containers for little ones.
I hope this helped you, or at least guided you on some ideas for the baby in your life! Happy Holidays!
Are you looking for other gift ideas this year? Check out the Holiday Gift Guide that is packed with ideas for everyone on your list.