This post contains affiliate links, which means I earn a small commission, at no cost to you, if you make a purchase through a link.
Do you have a teenager you are shopping for this year? Need help finding your child, grandchild or family member the perfect gift. Maybe you’re sponsoring a teen this year. Whomever you are shopping for, I’d love to help guide you on some gift ideas.
Here are some hot gifts this year, as well as a few my family loves!
I will try finding the best deals and please take advantage of Amazon Primes free shipping, if you aren’t a member yet, you can sign up for their 30 day free trial.
• Happy Face Slippers are a hot item this season. Choose from a few different colors and sizes.
• The Heatless Curling Set is a #1 seller right now! Create beautiful curls without damaging your hair.
• Video game systems tend to be on a lot of kids and teens Christmas list every year. The Xbox Series S is great console, or if you’re looking for a little more capability(but also price tag) is the Xbox Series X.
• Beats Wireless Earbuds are a hot item this season for a lot of teens. These are the purple ones, but they do come in other colors.
• These Checkerboard Barrettes would make the perfect stocking stuffer, and reasonably priced.
• This Lip Gloss is on my list to try; it makes your lips shine, 12 hours of hydration, smells good, and cruelty free. It’d make a great stocking stuffer, choose from a few different colors and reasonably priced.
• I’m sure you’ve seen at least one person with this Stanley Cup! They’ve been a best seller for a while now, I’m thinking I need one this holiday season. They will work for both hot and cold drinks, and fits in the car cup holder – which is amazing! Comes in 20 different colors.
• I’m sure headphones are on a lot of teens Christmas list this year. I know my own teen has one on his list, and wears them everyday. These ones are wireless, bluetooth, noise cancelling and excellent price. They were a Tiktok trend!
• Here in the PNW we wear a lot of Carhartt! During these cold months you’re bound to see someone sporting a Carhartt Beanie! With good reason; they are comfy, durable, and not a bad price.
• This Kodak Instant Print Camera would make a great gift for the teen in your life. Take pictures with friends, traveling, ect.
• These Adidas are such great shoes! They work for any gender, they’re comfortable and stylish. Choose from a few different colors, women sizes 4-11.
• A hot gift this season is the Laneige Lip Sleeping Mask, it nourishes and hydrates. Choose from a few different scents, it’ll leave your lips feeling great.
I hope these ideas helped you in some way and guide you on shopping for the teen in your life! Some of these things we love and recommend, others are hot gifts this year. Happy Holidays!
Are you looking for other gift ideas this year? Check out the Holiday Gift Guide that is packed with ideas for everyone on your list.