This post contains affiliate links, which means I earn a small commission, at no cost to you, if you make a purchase through a link.
When shopping for our loved ones this holiday season, let’s not forget about our furry/feathery family members!
Let me help guide you on shopping for your family pets this year.
I will try finding the best deals and please take advantage of Amazon Prime’s free shipping, if you aren’t a member yet, you can sign up for their 30 day free trial.
• Get your cat something they’ll love year round. This foldable Cat Hideaway has cave, scratch pad, hanging ball to play with. It’s on sale for $29.99, and apply the coupon for an extra 10% off.
• If you’ve got chickens, I’m sure you know there’s a few treats that they love! Mealworms is one of my chickens favorite treats ever, they get them every couple days. (Different brand then the one pictured)
• Isn’t this Octopus stuffed animal dog toy just adorable? It’s great for a small, medium, or large dog. Only $12.99, and save even more with the 10% off coupon.
• If you’ve got a cat that spends any time outside, an outdoor cat house would make a perfect Christmas gift. It’ll help keep them dry, warm, and safer anytime of the year.
• My dog’s had this Dragon toy for about two years, and it’s still in good shape. They have different colors to choose from and sizes. Right now the blue one is 50% off! It’d make the perfect gift this holiday season.
• Not only do I find it important to take the proper supplements and vitamins for ourselves, but for our pets as well. Make sure you are giving them the proper nutrients they need; joint support, gut health, and ect. These supplements are highly rated. I also swear by giving my senior dog CBDFx Pet Tincture, or both my dogs when it may be a stressful time.
• If you’ve got a dog who loves to play fetch, you have probably went through tons of balls. These Chuckit balls are at a great price and they are great quality.
• We love these Jolly pets balls! My husky has one with a handle and she LOVES it. They are made so well, very thick even for a strong chewers.
• Not pictured! But would make a GREAT Christmas gift this season. A box full of goodies for your pet delivered straight to your door. Chewy has a dog and cat one, Barkbox for your dogs, CoopCrate for your chickens.
I hope this helped you, or at least guided you on some ideas for those animals in your life! Happy Holidays!
Are you looking for other gift ideas this year? Check out the Holiday Gift Guide that is packed with ideas for everyone on your list.