I’ve been a big Amazon Prime shopper for the past 4 years. I’m usually ordering 3-10 items on a normal week, everything from dog food to our beloved coffee comes straight from Amazon! I love that you get your items quickly(I’ve had items show up the same day before), conveniently to your doorstep, avoid the stores(which can be difficult with kids in tow) and you always find exactly what you’re looking for at sometimes a cheaper price!
This post contains affiliate links.
Just in case you’re not an Amazon Prime Member! Membership is only $119 annually! Here’s just some things that are included in your membership:
- Free same-day, two-day, one-day delivery on many items. We’ve save SO much on free shipping!
- No rush delivery, you can earn rewards for using the no rush delivery option at check out. Which I do often to also save on the packaging materials.
- Prime at Whole Foods
- Early Access to deals
- Access to Prime Video, Prime Gaming, Prime Music, Amazon Photos, Prime Wardrobe and Prime Reading.
If there’s at least one day a year where being an Amazon Prime Member pays off, it’s Prime Day! This year because of everything going on, they pushed the date back a bit. But good news! It’s finally here and it couldn’t of came at a better time with the holidays around the corner. October 13th through October 14th!
I’m sharing all my favorite deals of the sale and some can’t miss deals! Keep in mind to shop the sale you’ll need to be a Prime Member. But if you’re not a member yet, you can sign up for the 30 day free trial.
- Apple Airpods With Charging Case $114.99 These are great for working from home, exercising and commuting.
- Oil Diffuser $11.99 We have this diffuser and it’s great; functional, easy to clean, kids love the light feature.
- Up to 45% off STEM Toys & Building Sets These would be great for some home school projects and Christmas is right around the corner.
- Contigo Stainless Steel Spill-Proof Kids Tumbler with Straw $10.49 And so many more Kitchen Essential are up to 40% off Kitchen Essentials. We use a lot of reusable stuff in our house and almost always have a reusable cup or water bottle with us.
- Instant Pot Duo Crisp Pressure Cooker 11 in 1 with Air Fryer $119 The Instant Pot is the #1 kitchen gadget we use, it’s so versatile and even more so with an air fryer attachment. Two gadgets in one, yes please!
- Fit Bit’s are up to 30% off! These are great for keeping track of your movement, sleep and so much more. Mason has one and I’m thinking of ordering one for myself.
- Ecco Women’s Women’s Skyler Wedge Bootie Ankle & so many other top footwear brands are up to 30% off!
- Smart Facial Cleansing Device only $69.30 This device is awesome for cleaning your skin, you can have a facial at home for a lot cheaper than going somewhere!
- Waterpik’s are $39.93 I’ve yet to try a waterpik, but thinking of trying one to say goodbye to the plastic floss!
- Get an iRobot Vacuum as low as $199.99 Clean floors and none of your energy, um HELLO!
- AeroGarden White Harvest Indoor Hydroponic Garden $89.95 I love my garden and growing my own food, I’ve been thinking about getting one of these for the past couple years so I can still grow foods during the colder months.
- Fire HD 8 Kids Tablet $79.99 I’ll admit, tablets have been a must have during this quarantine.
- I’m such a huge fan of Levi’s Jeans and right now they’re are up to 40% off!
- Up to 40% off select Fisher Price, Barbie & Hot Wheels toys. Think Christmas gifts!
- Up to 30% off Amazon Fashion Brands, I may or may not have added this cute sweater into my cart.
- The Amazon Dutch Oven is 40% off. Another one of my must haves for the kitchen is a dutch oven. I love it for so many things, makes the best breads, soups, cook on the stove AND the oven!
Are you shopping the sale? What’s on your list? Let me know in the comments below.
I’ll try adding more amazing deals I find throughout the sale, so be sure to save this post and come back often in the next two days.