It’s the holiday season, which means finding the right gift for our loved ones. Let’s not forget to show appreciation for the teachers in your child’s life too.
During the school year, your child spends more time interacting with their teacher then their own parents. So, it’s important you send them a little something that shows you and your family appreciate them.
If you can’t afford anything, don’t worry, it doesn’t cost anything to be nice. It could be a simple hand written thank you card or note. Have your kid draw them a Christmas picture.
Below is 25 different inexpensive gift ideas for the teachers in your families life! I’ve also got 25 upcycled gift ideas if you’d like to check it out too.
25 GIFT IDEAS FOR TEACHERS
Find mug, spa, ornaments, and food gift ideas for those teachers.
- Bubble Bath Bombs Kids Can Make by Non Screen Activities For Kids
- Dollar Store Plastic Bottle Terrariums by Non Screen Activities For Kids
- Clay Gift Ideas Kids Can Make(a candle holder, a pot, a lipstick holder, or ornaments) by A Mum to Mum
- Make This Cute Succulent In A Mug Gift by Honey & Lime
- DIY Journal by Our Crafty Mom
- How to Make Easy Essential Oil Gifts by Our Crafty Mom
- How to Marble with Nail Polish – Upcycled Mug Craft by Upcycle My Stuff
- Quilted Key Fob Tutorial by Scrap Fabric Love
- DIY Wine Cork Planter Ornament by Artsy Pretty Plants
- Heishi Teacher Bracelets by Artsy & Fartsy Mama
- Aromatherapy Shower Melts by Plant Based with Amy
- DIY Teacher Appreciation Gift – Canvas Wall Art by Simplify Create Inspire
- Adorable DIY Decorative Wood Block Apples by Sustain My Craft Habit
- Easy DIY Garden Stepping Stones by Fluxing Well
- DIY Apple Jar Craft by Then it Dawned On Me
- How to Paint Ceramic Mugs by Simply Full of Delight
- Last Minute DIY Gift Idea For You Procrastinators by Petticoat Junktion
- DIY Glowing Unicorn Sugar Scrub by Surf & Sunshine
- DIY No. 2 Pencil Mason Jar Pencil Holder by Drugstore Divas
- Quick & Easy Relaxing Epsom Salt by Fantabulosity
- Mason Jar Hot Cocoa by The Littlest Crumb
- “SMARTIES & LIFE SAVERS” Appreciation Gift by Fantabulosity
- Teacher Survival Kit by Fantabulosity
- How To Sew A Tissue Holder The Easy Way by Happiest Camper
- Mickey Mouse Rope Basket by Everyday Mouse
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Mix in a Jar by In the Kitch
This post may contain affiliate links, thanks for supporting this blog. And thank you to so many amazing bloggers for submitting your projects for this post.
- Good paintbrushes are a great thing to have
- Hot glue gun
- Tool Kit with measuring tape, hammer, screw driver and so much more
- Essential oils
Leave a Reply