Halloween Rice Krispies Treats
Rice Krispies Treats are always a favorite! Make these gross Halloween inspired ones this season.
- 3 Tbsp butter
- 4 cups miniature marshmallows
- 6 cups rice krispies cereal
- dried coconut flakes
- dried papaya
- eye balls
- Coat a 13x9 inch pan with cooking spray, be sure to spray it all and set aside. In a large sauce pan melt your butter over low heat.
- After butter is melted, add your marshmallows and stir until melted. Remove the pan from heat.
- Stir in your cereal until coated.
- Using a buttered spatula press evenly into your pan and immediately press your toppings into the rice krispies. For our toppings we used dried coconut flakes, dried papaya, eye balls and whoppers. Let cool completely and serve the same day for freshness.