Mardi Gras King Cake
Simple and quick recipe for a Mardi Gras King Cake.
- 2 cans Pillsbury cinnamon rolls
- Purple, Green, Yellow Sprinkles
- Plastic Baby Optional
- Preheat oven to 375°, and spray your bundt pan with cooking spray. Be sure to get a cute little helper! Evenly layer your cinnamon rolls in the pan.
- Cook in a preheated oven for 20-25 minutes, once they've browned and no longer look doughy take out of the oven and let cool for about 5 minutes.
- Flip the pan over onto a large enough plate and lightly shake until the cake comes out.
- For the frosting, take the metal part off of the little cup of cream cheese and microwave for about 15 seconds. Slowly drizzle the cream cheese frosting over the cake, make sure to cover the full top. It will drizzle down the sides. Now immediately sprinkle purple, yellow and green sprinkles over the frosting.