Quick & Easy Mini Blackberry Pies
Look no further for a quick and easy way to make mini blackberry pies.
- 8 oz blackberries
- 1/4 cup all purpose flour
- 2 Tbsp sugar
- 2 Tbsp honey
- dash salt
- 1 Tbsp butter
- 1 package of pre-made pie crust (2 - 9 inch)
- Preheat the oven to 450° and get your cookie sheet out and spray with cooking spray.
- Get all your ingredients together; berries, pie crusts, butter, flour, sugar, salt and honey. Wash your berries.
- After you've washed the blackberries, place in a small mixing bowl. Mash your berries a little, then add your flour, salt, and one tablespoon of the sugar in the bowl and mix until combined.
- Set the berry bowl aside, roll out the pie crust and cut in quarters.
- Once you have them cut in quarters; grab your berry mix and spoon about two tablespoons into each pie, pour a little honey over it and fold the crust in half. Close up all the openings with your finger so the berries stay inside. Place evenly on the cookie sheet with only 1/4 inch as they don't expand too much.
- Melt one tablespoon of butter in the microwave and rub onto the tops of the pies, coat evenly. With the remainder of the sugar sprinkle it evenly over your pies and don't be afraid to use a little more than a tablespoon.
- When your oven is preheated, place your cookie sheet in for 14-16 minutes, once the edges are golden brown take out and let cool. Enjoy warm or cool!