The Best No Bake Oatmeal Cookies
Easily the best No Bake Oatmeal Cookies around!
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 3 Tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 pinch salt
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 4 cups quick cooking oats
- Get all your ingredients ready, including your parchment paper laid out. In a large pot place your sugar, butter, cocoa powder, milk, and salt. Turn the stove on medium heat. Slowly stir everything in the pot mixing it well.
- While you're slowly stirring everything in the pot, measure out your peanut butter and get the cooking oats and vanilla ready and set aside.
- While stirring, let the ingredients in the pot get to a rolling boil for one minute. After that minute add the vanilla and peanut butter and stir constantly until mixed.
- Once the peanut butter is all mixed in, add your cooking oats, stirring constantly.
- As soon as it's all mixed, working quickly remove the pot from heat and scoop the mixture out by spoonfuls onto parchment paper.
- Let cool completely, they will be ready in about 20 minutes, when they are hard.