Pumpkin Pie Spice French Toast
We love a good french toast recipe and this one is always a favorite of everyone! The buttery croissant gives it that perfect flake, the pumpkin pie spice gives it that extra flavor, it literally melts in your mouth. These Pumpkin Pie Spice French Toast are very easy to make, and will be gobbled up within minutes.
- 3 eggs
- 4 large crossiants
- 2 Tbsp milk
- 1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 tsp vanilla
- sprinkle sugar (optional)
- Get all your ingredients together; croissants, eggs, milk, sugar, pumpkin pie spice, and vanilla.
- Grab a shallow dish; whisk together your eggs, milk, vanilla and pumpkin pie spice. Set aside.
- Cut your croissants in half and set to the side.
- In a large skillet, heat on medium heat. When the pan is heated, spray with cooking spray and dip each croissant half into the egg mixture evenly coating each slice. Then place on your skillet, sprinkle a little sugar on top. After it's golden brown flip and cook the other side until golden brown. Remove the croissant and continue cooking other croissants until done.
- No need for butter, as the croissant is buttery enough. Top with syrup or other favorite toppings and serve warm.