The Best Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe
The traditional chocolate chip cookie is a favorite for many but with this one added ingredient will make them even better!
- 2 1/4 cup all purpose flour
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 cup unsalted butter (2 sticks)
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 cups chocolate chips (12 oz package)
- 1 cup quick cooking oats
- Get all your ingredients together, a large bowl, kitchen mixer and baking sheets. Preheat oven to 350°.
- In a large bowl beat your sugars, vanilla and room temperature butter until smooth. Then add your eggs, salt, baking soda and beat until smooth.
- Gradually beat in flour.
- Stir in your chocolate chips and then your oatmeal.
- Drop by tablespoon onto ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake in a preheated oven for 9 to 11 minutes, until golden brown. Let cool completely and ENJOY!!