7 Layer Bean Dip Recipe
This 7 layer bean dip is definitely a crowd pleaser! It tastes so good with all the different flavors, easy to make and stores easily in the fridge.
- 16 oz can of refried beans
- 1 cup cheddar cheese
- 1 cup guacamole
- 1 cup salsa
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 packet dry ranch seasoning or 3 tablespoons of ranch dressing
- 1/4 cup sliced olives
- Get a medium size shallow dish out, open your can of refried beans, scoop it into the dish and spread it around evenly.
- Next grab a small bowl and add your sour cream and ranch, either a dry ranch seasoning packet or a couple tablespoons of the ranch dressing. Stir until mixed, then scoop onto beans and spread evenly.
- Scoop guacamole onto the sour cream mixture and spread. Followed by the salsa, spread evenly.
- Shred your cheese and slice your olives. Sprinkle your cup of cheese on top of the salsa and then your olives. Serve immediately or store in the fridge for the next day.