Steak Marinade Recipe
Look no further for the best steak marinade, most of the ingredients are found right in your kitchen.
- 1 tsp worcestershire sauce
- 2 Tbsp sweet chili sauce
- 2 Tbsp teriyaki sauce
- 2 Tbsp grade jelly
- 1/4 cup BBQ sause
- 1 tsp mustard
- 1 tsp dried basil
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 tsp honey (optional)
- Grab a small bowl, mixing spoon, and either an airtight container or a freezer bag. Add all your ingredients into the bowl; Worcestershire sauce, sweet chili sauce, teriyaki sauce, grape jelly, BBQ sauce, mustard, basil, garlic, black pepper and honey. Mix until combined and set aside.
- Take your steak out of the package and place in a container or a plate, sprinkle with salt and pepper and use your fingers to gently work the salt/pepper into the surface. Repeat on the other side.
- Pour your marinade over the steak, flip it over half way through and make sure the whole steak is coated. Close container or bag and marinate the steak in the fridge for up to 8 hours.
- Before you plan on putting the steak on the grill take it out of fridge and allow it to sit on the counter for 30 minutes. Prepare your grill accordingly and cook your steak to your liking.
- After steak is done let sit on the counter for 10 minutes and then serve.