Instant Pot Beef and Bean Stew
This recipe is quick, easy, tasty and is perfect for these chilly fall or winter evenings. Is great as leftovers too.
- 1 1/2 lbs ground beef
- 2 large cans pork and beans
- 1 large onion chopped
- 1 can tomato sauce
- 3/4 tsp chili powder
- 1 tsp celery salt
- 1 cup brown sugar
- salt and pepper to taste
- Turn your instant pot to saute, spray a little cooking spray on the bottom and brown your ground beef, breaking it up with a spatula as it cooks. Sprinkle some salt and pepper over the ground beef.
- While your ground beef is cooking, chop up your onions and set aside.
- When your ground beef is cooked; stir in your onions, brown sugar, chili powder, celery salt, tomato sauce and beans. After it's all mixed turn your Instant Pot to "pressure" low for 20 minutes and turn the valve to "sealing". When it's all done either give it a few minutes to self release but if you need to do a quick release carefully switch the valve to "venting".
- Serve warm with a slice of cornbread or tortilla chips, rice or mashed potatoes. Enjoy!