Flatbread Pizza Recipe
These flatbread pizzas are a great after school snack or an appetizer, they are easy to prepare and quick to bake.
Prep Time5 mins
Cook Time5 mins
Total Time10 mins
- 1 package flatbread
- 1-2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 small tomato
- 1/2 cup mozzarella
- garlic (optional)
- flour tortilla shells (optional if you don't have flatbread)
- Preheat your oven to 350° and then get your "crust", cheese, olive oil, tomato and basil ready. Garlic optional!
- Chop your tomato, shred or slice your mozzarella, and pull basil leaves off stem. Take your flatbread out of the package and place on an ungreased baking sheet.
- Drizzle olive oil over entire flatbread and spread evenly. If you didn't use roasted garlic bread, you can sprinkle some garlic over the bread.
- Sprinkle a thin layer of cheese, place tomato slices and basil evenly on your flatbread. Then another layer of cheese over the veggies and now your flatbread is ready for the oven.
- After your oven is preheated, place the baking sheet in and bake for 5-6 minutes or until the cheese is melted.
- Take your flatbread out of the oven when the cheese is melted, let cool for about 2 minute and serve warm.