Jalapeno Mac & Cheese Recipe
We love this Jalapeno Mac & Cheese, the asiago cheese gives it a different flavor and the jalapeno gives it a little kick.
- 8 oz pasta
- 1 tsp jalapeno
- 1 Tbsp minced chopped chives
- 2 oz cream cheese
- 1/2 cup asiago cheese
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese
- 1 Tbsp butter
- 1 Tbsp water
- salt and pepper
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. While you're waiting for the water to boil mince your jalapeno and chives and set aside. Get all the rest of your ingredients together and set aside; cream cheese, butter, asiago and cheddar cheese.
- When your water is boiling, add your noodles and cook according to the package.
- When noodles are cooked, remove from heat and drain.
- Add your butter, cheeses, water, chives and jalapeno to the empty pot and mix until melted. Then add your noodles to the sauce and mix thoroughly.
- Serve immediately, while it's warm. Season with salt and pepper to taste.