T A C O M A
WHEN: Thursday, February 25 – Sunday, February 28
o Saturday, February 27 11:00 AM, 3:00 PM & 7:00 PM
o Sunday, February 28 1:00 PM & 5:00 PM
WHERE: Tacoma Dome – 2727 East D Street, Tacoma, WA 98421
TICKETS: Prices range from $28 – $85
Kids (ages 2-11) tickets priced at $15 each*
Opening Night discount tickets available for $20 on select seating*
*not valid for VIP levels
Tickets available for purchase online at Ticketmaster.com, charge by phone at
800-745-3000 or in-person at the venue Box Office.
*Tickets may be subject to service charges, facility and handling fees; ticket prices subject to change/market demand
If you have a fan of superhero’s this show is a must! Or if you simply want to do something fun this weekend that won’t break the bank! The show features all your favorite superheros and much more than I expected villains(25 characters to be exact), great stunts and visuals. They did so well with all the costumes, props and sets. From the minute the show starts you and your child will be glued to your seat!
Our group consist of a 7 year old boy and a 5 year old girl, whom both loved the show! Mason was full on cheering for his favorite characters and it was all over when the Hulk came out, he was so happy! There were a few villains I had no idea who they were but my 7 year old informed me that they’re so and so lol! Mason was asking the very next morning if we could go again.
- Pretty good ticket prices in my opinion, seats run from $15 and up. Even the cheapest seats are perfect though, you get a great view from them. The parking lot at the Tacoma Dome was only $10 when we went but you can park free in Freighthouse Square and walk up. They do have a ton of souvenirs, face paint, food, picture opportunities – that could get pricey so set a budget, what we always do for Mason is if we are going to purchase anything I tell him ahead of time he either gets this amount of money or only gets 1 thing.
- If you have sensitive ones, there are sporadic big bangs, fireworks, fire, lights. Might want to bring ear plugs or noise canceling headphones and get seats further up.
- No outside food or drinks inside, the line to enter might seem long but they check your bag and scan everyone to make sure they are bringing in anything.
- Show is about 2 hours long with a short intermission, but it seems to go fairly quickly and your child shouldn’t have any issues sitting through the show. Especially since they aren’t forced to sit there quietly, they can cheer and squirm in their seats!
- Feel free to allow your child to wear a costume but in no means do you have to.
So, make your child’s weekend and take them to Marvel Universe Live! They will be talking about it for days!! And its okay to admit you enjoyed it too :)
Disclosure: I was not compensated for this post, however my family and I did receive complimentary tickets to attend from Feld Entertainment. All opinions expressed here are my own.