I received this product for free from Moms Meet to use and post my honest opinions. Compensation for this post was provided and this page may contain affiliate links.
Reading is very important as it helps you grow mentally, emotionally and psychologically. Introducing your child to books gives them the opportunity to learn new things and explore new ideas. Make reading and learning fun with Priddy Books Early Learning Collection.
We’ve introduced books to both my children from an early age and board books have always been a favorite. They’re the perfect size for little hands, durable, colorful, interactive and easy to clean. Priddy Books is all that! Check out all their books in the early learning collection.
Priddy Books Early Learning Collections
The books in the early learning collections with our review of each;
- See, Touch, Feel will stimulate curiosity through sensory play. With raised textures to feel, finger trails to follow, and a shiny mirror to look into, this book is perfect for building language recognition and motor skills. This book teaches motor skills, my daughter loves that this book is full of colors and so many different textures throughout the book.
- With First 100 Numbers baby will love learning about their first 100 numbers with these fun, bright photographs that make for easy counting. This book introduces first numbers, with fun things children recognize and easy counting activities.
- Read Alphaprints: Colors to explore baby’s first colors with your favorite animals. Made of fun photographs of everyday things, from fingerprints to fruits, little hands will love exploring the embossed features. In this book you’ll explore first colors, one of my daughters favorite books out of the Priddy Books. It’s got fun goofy hidden objects, like an orange as the monkeys body.
- Meet and feel all of the cutest creatures in the animal kingdom, from furry to feathery, and big to small with Bright Baby: Touch and Feel Baby Animals. The rhyming text and touch and feel textures makes this the perfect book for baby to build motor and vocabulary skills. Focus on speech and language, these are very fun books and interactive for little ones. They are also the perfect size to throw in your purse or diaper bag.
- Take a trip to the farm with My First Play and Learn Farm and learn about key early learning topics such as colors, matching, and sorting. With 28 reusable play pieces, this adorable book is perfect for hours of play and learning. Discover matching and sorting, this book was my daughters favorite out of the bunch. It’s a book full of fun matching and sorting activities that comes with these reusable stickers.
About Priddy Books
“Priddy Books publishes innovative titles for babies, toddlers, and young children, specially designed to spark a child’s creativity and encourage their development. From classic series like First 100 that teaches babies their first 100 words, numbers, colors, to developing key motor skills through sensory play with the Alphaprints and See Touch Feel series, Priddy Books provide all the tools parents need to help curious little minds grow.”
Where to purchase?