This post is sponsored by Avoderm and the BlogPaws Professional Pet Blogger Network. I am being compensated for helping spread the word about Avoderm Revolving Menu but Love, Tabitha only shares information we feel is relevant to our readers. Avoderm is not responsible for the content of this article.
I’ve always been an animal lover and feel they should eat just as good as we do, or close to. Within the last couple years I’ve realized animals like us humans, have food sensitivities. Since they can’t talk, we have to learn the symptoms and watch for them. Why not get ahead of the game and start by feeding our furry family member good nutritious food. We’ve experienced allergies in dogs, my mother/father in laws dog is allergic to chicken and can definitely see a difference in her skin, coat and behavior when she eats poultry. We’ve also fostered a dog that had high risk pancreatitis and had to be on a strict diet and really watch the bad fats. Animal sensitivities do happen and they can happen to any pet and it can be a scary thing and sometimes very expensive thing.
The pet food AvoDerm Natural® Revolving Menu helps pet parents avoid food sensitivities!
AvoDerm® premium dog and cat food formulas are loaded with high quality meat proteins, wholesome grains, antioxidant nutrients, plus vitamins and minerals for inside health and California avocados for healthy skin and coat on the outside. Specialty formulas for dogs include, Puppy, Small Breed, Large Breed, Vegetarian, Lite and Senior as well as several nutritious flavors for Maintenance. Specialty formulas for cats include, Hairball Control, Weight Control and Kitten – as well as several nutritious flavors for Maintenance.
Revolving Menu helps pet parents avoid food sensitivities :
- Help minimize the risk of food sensitivities by varying proteins
- Switch proteins with stomach/digestive upset (duck today, lamb tomorrow!)
- Grain Free, Gluten Free
- A limited ingredient list to help further minimize sensitivities
- Meat Protein as the first ingredient
- No white potatoes or fillers
- Made in the USA, in California, made with California Avocados
- Available in small size kibble for little dogs
- Available in dry food, as well as canned food
Avocados are a nutrient rich Super Food and did you know that avocado fruit is actually safe for animals to consume.
- Avocados are a nutrient booster that helps pets absorb more of the nutrients they need
- Avocados are rich in heart healthy fats and omega 3&6 fatty acids
- Avocados are packed with antioxidants and nearly 20 vitamins, minerals and phytonutrients, including vitamins A, C, E & B6 for overall health
Good health and a shiny coat start with the optimum nutrition of AvoDerm Natural pet food.
AvoDerm is available online or your local indepedent pet store.
Visit and learn more about AvoDerm on facebook!