It’s almost a new year, we are hours away from 2018! We started 2017 as a family of 3(okay 3 1/4) and ending it a family of 4, it was an amazing year in our household! Although we didn’t “do” much, I’d say a lot happened.
Mason has had a great year of growing up and learning how to control his emotions. He’s also doing an amazing job being an older brother, he really loves it and Piper. Piper has brought our family such joy, she is such a happy easy going baby.
I still can’t believe almost 6 months ago we were celebrating 4th of July and early the next morning we would be welcoming our baby girl into our hearts. I still can’t believe the magical delivery I had and I gave birth pain free. Parenting two has came fairly easy for us, it really helped that Mason was so much older.
We decided I could quit my job as a caregiver and stay home with the kids full time. Although I thought life would of slowed down and I’d have more down time, that didn’t happen. We took on managing another trailer park, so we have a total of 4 parks and about 200 tenants. So, not really any downtime. By the way this year I’ve decided to write a “trailer park” series and the reality behind them.
As for the blog; I branched out of my comfort zone and attended a couple blogger events. I blogged some here and there but for the most part I wasn’t 100% committed to my blog as I would of liked to have been.
Here’s to a new year, new beginnings. I’ve got big goals for myself and my blog. Bring it on 2018!!
Most popular posts of 2017
- Must Have Baby Items – It had been 9 years since we were buying baby stuff and honestly I was a little surprised by all the cool gadgets and products they have now a days like a formula dispenser. I’ll probably update the list this year as we’ve found some more must have items.
- 10 Best Things to Buy at Trader Joes this Fall – Who doesn’t love Trader Joe’s!! If you don’t frequently shop at TJ’s, at least take a trip there each season.
- Visiting Washington’s Wine Country #Prosser – We visit Prosser a couple times a year, it is a beautiful area and town. Although I visited fall 2016, this post was published in 2017, it was a media trip I took and had an amazing time learning all about the town and wine country!
- (Tie between) Why the Ergobaby Omni 360 is the best baby carrier for you – I’ve got two Ergobaby carriers, the original and this one which was provided to me for review. I honestly love them both and still use them just about everyday, but this Omni 360 is my fav!
Do you know about Goodwill’s Hidden Side? – Goodwill is an amazing company and not just a place to buy used items!
- Baby girl’s birth story – Probably one of my favorite post of the year. We had an amazing and magical birth with Piper, she was born less than 15 minutes of pushing and en caul.