The holidays are fast approaching which means we are now accepting submissions for our Holiday Gift Guide 2021!
Our goal is to provide readers with gift ideas for everyone on their list. From the new baby to experience gifts, we want to help you find the perfect gift.
We are also local to the PNW and strongly believe in supporting local and small business, so we’ll be featuring Pacific Northwest Experience Gifts and Pacific Northwest Locally Made Gifts.
HOLIDAY GIFT GUIDE CATEGORIES
This year we’ll be featuring items in the following categories:
PNW Experience Gifts
PNW Locally Made
South Sound Small Business'(Pierce County, Washington)
Gifts for Baby
Gifts for Kids
Gifts for Tweens & Teens
Gifts for Her
Gifts for Him
Health & Wellness Gifts
- Product submission must have a minimum value of $25, be full sized or gift card and can be a combined value.
- If you aren’t interested in sending a product or gift card to review, instead you can pay $25 to have your item included in the gift guide.
- We also offer sponsored posts and advertising. Please email us for more information and we can discuss details and rates.
- I strongly encourage giveaways! If you’d like to do a giveaway, we ask that the product have a minimum value of $25, this threshold can be met by product and giveaway value.
What You Will Receive
- With your submission your product will be included in the specific category with 1 photo, information about your product, and a link where to purchase.
Seasonal promotions will begin beginning of October, so get your submissions in early. All submissions must be received by November 1, 2021 and we must receive products to review by November 15, 2021.
If you are interested in having your product(s) featured on our Holiday Gift Guide 2021, contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out the contact form below.
About me and my family: We live in the Pacific Northwest(Tacoma/Seattle, Washington), with a tween, toddler, dog and cat. We enjoy being in the kitchen, exploring the PNW, outdoors, electronics and so much more. We are working on living a more environmentally friendly lifestyle and love supporting local. Read more about us.