Welcome to Love, Tabitha’s Holiday Gift Guide for the baby! Are you looking for that perfect gift for that little one in your life? Below you will find gift ideas for the baby(s) in your life.
- Tickle Me Elmo $ 24.99 these are back this holiday season
- Fisher-Price Laugh and Learn First Words Smart Puppy $24.99 this is on Piper’s Christmas list, I wonder if Santa will bring it ;)
- Fisher-Price Laugh and Learn Smart Stages Sis $22 I was just thinking about ordering this for my baby because it’s on sale right now for $10
- Fisher-Price Zoom ‘n Crawl Monster $35
- Baby Merlin’s Magic Sleep Suit $39 I can honesty say these are magic, Piper wears her for nap and nighttime, she can’t sleep without it, the second we put it on her in the evening it immediately calms her if not puts her to sleep!
- Ergobaby – our baby carrier is used almost daily, just about every time we are out of the house and it’s just easier to wear her than bring the stroller. We’ve reviewed the Omni 360 on the blog.
- Freshly Picked – we LOVE Freshly Picked moccasins!
- Heartbeat Bear – great unique gift idea!
Are you looking for other gift ideas?
If you are interested in having your product(s) featured on Love, Tabitha Holiday Gift Guide 2017 please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org and please keep in mind I would love to work with you in anyway!
Disclaimer: This post may contain affiliate links, if something is purchased then Love, Tabitha earns a small commission.