I received this product for free from Moms Meet to use and post my honest opinions. Compensation for this post was provided and this page may contain affiliate links.
One thing my family spends a lot of time doing is screen time; from school/work, to watching movies in our free time. Phones, computers, video game systems, tablets. We’ve spent too much of this year behind a screen!
And I guarantee we’re not the only ones.
With Circle Home Plus you get to easily manage your family’s screen time and keep them safe online. The Circle Home Plus device connects with your router to manage every connected device on your home network. Then you use the Circle App to operate Circle and manage mobile devices(both iOS and Android), even when they’re away from home.
Did you know? COVID-19 has caused a 500% increase in screen time for kids. Nearly half of American children spend more than six hours a day in front of a screen. Add in the fact that most are still participating in distance learning, further increasing screen time. One of the drawbacks? More time to search for (or stumble upon) harmful content.
ABOUT CIRCLE HOME PLUS & WHAT I LOVE ABOUT IT
Screens are inevitable, they are our future. We need to learn ways to manage screen time, especially as a parent. It’s very important our children learn how to safely use technology and find balance between online and offline.
Circle Home Plus has really been a help with my family’s screen time management. We’ve really been struggling this year with too much screen time for the kids; for school my teen usually spends 2-4 hours on a laptop and then we’re looking at (typically) 4-6 hours of leisure screen time a day. And on a typical day my toddler spends 4-6 hours on a screen as well, so I can get work done. It’s not ideal but it’s what’s been working for us this year and – screen time is addicting.
We knew we needed to change some things and it should be a little easier now that winter is behind us and we can get help from Circle Home Plus. We’re able to set healthy limits – especially those days when I know my toddler will throw a tantrum if I tell her it’s time to get off, so I’ll just blame it on the “Circle”. We’re able to monitor what the children are doing online, online safety is a huge priority. Even when they’re not at home!
A few features of Circle;
- Circle Parental Controls is the simplest way for families to manage screen time and filter content on all their Internet-connected devices
- Circle enables screen-time management both inside and outside of the home(the hardware allows families to manage all devices in home, while the app allows for management of mobile devices on the go)
- The Circle App lets parents quickly customize settings and features appropriate for each child in the family.
With just a few clicks, you can set:
1. Age-appropriate filters for different websites and apps(or block content)
2. Time limits for both individual apps and categories of content
3. Bedtimes that automatically disconnect devices from the Internet
4. Pause/temporarily turn off Internet-connectivity for a single family member or everyone at the same time
5. Focus Time to restrict access to certain sites for specific periods of the day
WHERE TO PURCHASE CIRCLE HOME PLUS?
Circle Home Plus typically retails for $69 for a 3-month subscription, $129 for a 1-year subscription or $299 lifetime subscription. And all plans include the Circle Home Plus device and App access. Purchase Circle Home Plus at meetcircle.com, Amazon, Walmart.com and BestBuy.com. And the Circle App is available in the Apple App Store and Google Play Store.
Save 20% on your purchase of a Circle Home Plus device + 1 year app subscription or Circle Home Plus device + Lifetime app subscription with promo code MOMSMEET2021. Valid until 10/15/21. One promo code use per person.
Leave a Reply