Summer is officially over and school has begun! As a parent you are either A) Jumping up and down with joy B) Pouting because no more lazy days or C) All of above!
I’d say I’m a little of both, sad and glad school is back in session. I’m a stay at home parent so I loved all those lazy sunshine filled days but then I was ready for routines again and my child to stop telling me he’s bored. I’d say our summer break was extra bland this year only because, well we had a newborn. So, new school year calls for change not only for my now 4th grader but myself. I’m ready to feel human again.
5 ways to start the new school year off right::
- You just bought your children school supplies and new clothes, but budget for an outfit for yourself. Treat yourself to a new fall outfit and/or shoes. You earned it after all 😉
- Me time! Whether you have other little ones at home(or not) or you work, take a little time each week to do something just for YOU! Go to the bathroom alone, paint your nails or have them done, have a drink, the ideas are endless.
- Get a little exercise, a short walk or a jog. Get your heart pumping and some fresh air at least 3-4 times a week.
- Have readily available refreshing drinks like Sparkling Ice! They taste great and if you want a little extra adult treat add alcohol to them.
- Write up goals; something you’d like to accomplish as a family, a new hobby or activity you’d like to try and something you’d like to improve.
So, it’s time to take action and Not Be Bland!
Sparkling Ice has something for everyone with 15 fruity, flavorful, sparkling waters. You can purchase SPARKLING ICE on Amazon. Save up to 15% plus get free delivery with Subscribe & Save as a Prime Member.