- Well, Mother’s Day is less than a week away and I haven’t the slightest idea what to get my Mom?! I’m thinking dinner at our house Saturday evening with both our families(mine and hubby’s), that way I can spend the whole day Sunday relaxing and being pampered, I’ve been wanting a massage 😉
- We had a very busy weekend; babysat my niece both days for 12+ hours each day, soccer, grocery shopping, cleaning and lots of playing. I love keeping busy but I also love being able to sit, relax and check my mail/facebook/ect. for more than 1 min. And I would like to give any Mom with more than 1 kid a pat on the back, I don’t know how you keep up with house work.
- Seeing Avengers tomorrow!! 🙂
- Had our first campfire in our backyard. Hot dogs, okay I was too impatient and just heated mine up in the microwave haha. But what I really wanted was a smore, YUM!
- I’ve been feeling a little off lately, so I’ve been working on organizing life and it feels so much better I just need to keep it up! It’s weird how clutter affects your mood and how you function.
- Do celebrity’s children throw tantrums? You never see them in paparazzi pictures. Mason’s tantrums lately are SO embarrassing, did your child’s tantrums get worst at 4? The voice is much louder and he uses words like “stupid and I hate you” I’m sure everyone around is thinking “I can’t believe that Mom taught her child how to say stupid” 🙁
- On a good note, this WHOLE week is supposed to be nice, today got in the 70s and the sun made me feel so good. I will be able to get a lot of yard work done, happy girl! Have a great week everyone!
— Uncategorized —